Are you looking for a quick, secure way to get medical services? This is a fast, easy way for members to get health information from a resource they can trust.
• Members can compare prescription prices and find participating locations online
• Even if members have insurance, they can present both cards at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price
• Immediate family included
• Virtual care, anywhere. MDLIVE gives members 24/7 access to board certified doctors and pediatricians from where it is most convenient home, office, or on the go. The average time to visit with a doctor by phone, secure video, or MDLIVE App, is less than 10 minutes and $0 per visit. During a virtual visit, physicians will diagnose non emergency medical issues and offer a treatment plan including prescriptions, when medically necessary.
Doctors Online Services
• 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more
• Responses within a few hours
• Articles, videos and Health Encyclopedia
• Weekly Health Tip emails from doctors
• Healthy Lifestyle Assessments to monitor health
• Secure Personal Health Record
• Unlimited, confidential services include the immediate family
Health Advocate™ Services
• Personal Health Advocates help members navigate through insurance and healthcare systems. Advocates can also locate doctors, specialists, hospitals, dentists and pharmacies as well as research treatments, resolve claims and provide medical explanations so members can make more informed decisions.
• Medical Bill Saver™ provides skilled negotiators who will attempt to negotiate discounts for members, no matter their benefit status. Negotiations can lead to a reduction in their out-of pocket costs. Once an agreement is made, the provider signs off on payment terms and conditions. Members will receive an easy to-read personal Savings Results Statement, summarizing the outcome and payment terms.
• Highly trained registered nurses are on-call 24/7 to answer questions for non urgent concerns. Nurses can offer self-care tips, direct members to the appropriate care for immediate attention or offer advice on how to ease common problems such as a sore shoulder. NurseLine can help with everything from fevers or flu symptoms to at home remedies or side effects of medications.
All For JUST $14.95 Per Month
Just Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started
Not available to UT, VT or WA residents.