Should you ever fall victim to legal issues or identity theft, our Legal Package can help you resolve your problems and protect yourself!
Identity Protection Benefits
• Unlimited 24/7 resolution assistance and step-by-step guidance through the identity restoration process if a member is ever a victim of identity theft or fraud
• Document replacement assistance when identification documents such as Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver’s licenses are lost, stolen or destroyed
• Checking and savings account alerts
• Credit inquiry activity alerts
• Credit bureau reports, scores and monitoring
• Access to an online educational resource with news articles, information, tips and best practices to protect against identity theft
• Includes monitoring for the member and up to four legal dependents over the age of 18
Legal Services Benefits
• Free services* include one-on one consultations, attorney made phone calls, help with legal documents, assistance with welfare and INS, representation in small claims court, and a Simple and Living Will
• Attorneys only charge $125 an hour or 40% off their hourly rate, whichever is greater
• Members receive 10% off all contingency-based cases
• Members are referred to plan attorneys based on location, language and area of law
• Capped fees on commonly used legal services
* In certain situations, attorney liability may require plan attorneys to ask for a retainer prior to providing some of the free legal services.
Immigration Services Benefits
• Up to one-half hour office consultation per issue with a participating attorney on any personal immigration matter
• A Plan Attorney will review and explain the meaning or impact of any immigration form or document, or make suggestions for changes to a form or document being drafted that is up to six (6) pages
• Up to a 25% discount from the Plan Attorney’s normal hourly rate, for additional representation. Flat fees may not be discounted.
All For JUST $12.95 Per Month
Just Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started
Not available to UT, VT or WA residents.